Jones Tabernacle AME Church and Parish House (also known as Union Methodist Episcopal Church), is a historic Methodist Episcopal church and parish house located in the North Central neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
It was designed by the noted Philadelphia architects Hazelhurst & Huckel and built in 1888–1889, of cut stone in the Richardsonian Romanesque-style. The church has an entrance archway with squat Syrian columns; and the building features a prominent front gable, chimneys, towers and pinnacles. The gable has a checkerboard pattern of stone and a Palladian window.
The church interior is divided into two principal levels, a first floor Sunday School, and the second floor sanctuary with balcony.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.