Mount Gilboa Chapel is a historic African Methodist Episcopal Church located in Oella, Baltimore County, Maryland. It is a small stone church measuring 28 feet by 42 feet, built about 1859 by free African Americans.
The building is the replacement of an earlier log chapel of unknown origin. It is possible that neighbor Benjamin Banneker attended services in such a log building.
An obelisk that the Maryland Bicentennial Commission and the State Commission on Afro American History and Culture erected in 1977 to commemorate Banneker stands in the church's yard near his unmarked grave.
The chapel was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.