Douglass Place is a group of historic rowhouses located at Baltimore, Maryland. Built in 1892, it represents typical "alley houses" of the period in Baltimore, two narrow bays wide, two stories high over a cellar, with shed roofs pitched to the rear.
Frederick Douglass (1818-1895) constructed the five buildings as rental housing for blacks in the Fells Point area of Baltimore, where he had resided from the 1820s to 1838. The site was the location of the Dallas Street Station Methodist Episcopal Church, which he had attended while living in the area.
Douglass Place was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.