The Underground Railroad Museum is located in Flushing, Ohio. The Underground Railroad Museum features an extensive collection of publications, books, memorabilia and other articles.
The museum was founded in 1993 by the late Dr. John Mattox and his late wife, Rosalind to preserve the past for future generations.
The exhibits portray what is known about slavery and the Underground Railroad in Ohio, and presents an understanding of the culture in the 1800's.
Much of the information and artifacts Mattox has gathered came from local sources. Mattox and the museum were accepted to the National Underground Railroad Network to Freedom Program.