Oakland Memorial Chapel is a historic church and academic building on the campus of Alcorn State University in rural southwestern Claiborne County, Mississippi.
Built in 1838 as part of Oakland College, it is one of the oldest surviving buildings at Alcorn State, which took over that defunct school's campus after the American Civil War.
Alcorn State was the first land grant university established specifically for the education of African Americans. The University began operations under the guidance of Hiram R. Revels, one of the most distinguished African Americans of the Reconstruction era, serving as the first African American in the U.S. Congress.
The chapel was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1976, and was designated a Mississippi Landmark in 1985.