Mr. Edward D. Robinson and Mrs. Lizzie Robinson, founders of the first Church of God in Christ in the state of Nebraska in 1916, resided at this house with their daughter from 1916 to 1924.
Many of the denominations early pioneers stayed at this house when they visited Omaha.
Mrs. Lizzie Robinson is significant historically for her role as organizer of the women’s ministry for the Church of God in Christ, the largest African American Pentecostal denomination in the world.
The Lizzie Robinson House was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1993.
This is a private residence and not open to the public.