The St. Michael's Creole Benevolent Association Hall (also known as the St. Michael's Benevolent Social Club Hall) is a historic site in Pensacola, Florida.
In 1878, T. N. Dubraca and nineteen other Creoles organized St. Michael's Social Club, which they incorporated June 9, 1881. According to its By-Laws, the purpose of the club was "benevolent and charity in affording aid and relief to its members in case of sickness, misfortunes, or necessity..." Creole, Roman Catholic men over the age of fifteen who could provide letters of recommendation from two members were considered to become "brothers."
For almost a century this club provided financial aid for members who were sick; paid doctor bills and expenses for medicine; and gave death benefits to the family members of a "brother."
The St. Michael's Creole Benevolent Association Hall was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.